Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush

Friday 15 March 2013

I have to say, I wasn't totally bowled over by this month's City Chic Glossy Box. The one product I did like however was this Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush which claims to be a moisturising lip stain

I really like the colour, it's a great hybrid between shocking and baby pink so I don't feel too neon-tastic or baby doll cutesy.


The application is really smooth due to the beeswax and ceresin wax in the product and the silky feeling does last a while. When the smoothness does eventualy fade, you're left with a subtle pink stain on your lips which is nice.

I think the product is a little pricey for what it is, you'd essentially get the same effect with a pink lippie and a lip balm, but the colour is great so this will be ridding along in my handbag from now on.

Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush - £12.00

3 comments:

  1. I love this lip stain but I was shocked when the actual product fell out of the casing to see how little product you get for £12!!

    xobeautybypaulaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree, the product is quite nice. Just a shame about the price!

      Delete
  2. Yup a really big shame!!

    xobeautybypaulaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    Paula x

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome!