Smashing News

Tuesday 17 April 2012



I’m sure I’m not the first to report this, however I’ve only just found out so to me – it’s NEWS.

American make up brand Smashbox Cosmetics have launched a BB Cream in 5 different shades from light to dark. The dark it still quite a medium brown but it’s definitely a push in the right direction

I tried out Garnier’s BB Cream in medium recently and it wasn’t too bad for my skin tone, but if I had any more melanin it would be a no-no (full review up tomorrow).

Not sure how long this will take to filter over to the few retailers selling it in the UK. This may have to be an ‘order from the USjob

I then found out that Smashbox Cosmetics will be launching a UK based site very soon. I know you can buy from the American site and a few retailers here there, but it will be nice to have a dedicated UK site.  

They've got a holding page up and you can sign up for a newsletter that will let you know when they’re up and running.  The confirmation email even mentions something about samples – definitely looking forward to that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!