Glowwbox vs Bebox

Saturday 28 September 2013

Beauty boxes for women of colour. Can I get an ahmen!? This week I received my second BeBox and my first Gloww Box on the very same day. Here's what I got.


Bebox - £10 + pp


1. Mazuri Moroccan oil sheen spray 2. Carol Cosmetics Diamond Gloss Polish in Rose 3. Tropical Sensations Lemongrass and Peppermint Bath Tea 4. Maybelline Eye Shadow 5. Weleda Oat Replenishing Shampoo and Conditioner 6. Lipscape Atchafalaya Lip Colour 7. CG Smoothers Lip Colour

Box Highlight
The focus on Autumn. Both lip colours are perfect for this season and the replenishing shampoo and conditioner is a must for hair dried out by central heating 

Glowwbox - £15 + pp


1. Root2Tip Scalp Serum 2. Akoma Shea Million and Spatula 3. Bomb Cosmetics Cupcake Bather Creamer 4. NYX Lip Gloss 5. Mehron Velvet Finisher Primer Serum

Box Highlight
Two full sized products make the box well worth the money and the shea butter is right up my street.  

I really liked them both. Glowwbox seemed to have the professional edge with the inclusion of niche brands. Bebox on the other hand was a great well rounded box bursting with goodies that I could play with immediately. I'm going to stick with both boxes and see which one comes out on top next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!