Dr Bronner's Haul

Tuesday 16 April 2013


After using coconut oil as a body moisturiser for the last month, I starting looking into other ways to remove a few more chemicals from my daily routine. Dr Bronner's is a brand which makes a  range of natural soaps and body care products and has made waves recently due on of their products appearing in the twitter pic of a certain Ms Gaga. 

I really like the fact that the ingredients are listed on the front of the packets in big bold letters. The brand are clearly proud of the fact that their ingredients are totally natural. The only chemical used in the process is there to turn the natural ingredients into a soap i.e. something lathers. When this process is complete, the chemicals are no longer present in the product so what you're left with is a totally natural soap.



18 in 1 Hemp Citrus Liquid Soap
They say that this soap has 18 uses including everything form brushing your teeth to washing the floors. I'm not brave enough to put this in my mouth so I've only been using it as a shower gel, it lathers really well and smells amazing - really powerful and citrusy. The only thing to be wary of is the fact that it is a liquid, so it takes a bit of getting used to when pouring it out. On my first attempt, I lost a fair amount down the drain. Whoops!

Orange and Lavender Organic Body Balm
This is the star product for me. It's an all over body balm which now lives in my bag and comes with me everywhere. So far I've used it on my hands and lips and it's been great. The lavender in the product comes through more than the orange so it's a nice relaxing scent to have around you. The tin is the same kind of size as a Vaseline tin (different shape obviously) and the balm itself is quite solid, but quickly melts on contact.



Dr Bronner's - From £3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!