Marks and Spencer Beauty Hall

Monday 29 October 2012


Not sure how new this is but it's new to me so I thought it was worth a post. Today I discovered the beauty hall in Marks and Spencer's Marble Arch branch. I took a few snaps but was promptly stopped by a shop assistant who thought I was from a rival store. Oops!

In true M&S style the beauty section was tidy, shiny and homely. As expected they stock a load of M&S branded personal care products, but they've also got their hands on some amazing independent brands too.


I was stopped in my tracks at the Diego Dalla Palma stall where I discovered a range of pinky orange lipsticks that a fell in love with.


Not sure if their names, but I'll definitely be going back after payday to pick up one.....or two. Full review to come then.







No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!