Handbag Minis - part 1

Tuesday 23 October 2012


 I'm always  looking for small beauty products that I can keep in my bag for emergencies.

On my hunt for a mini moisturiser to see me through winter I came across this Vitamin E infused skin oil in Superdrug.

It's a light oil that feels (and smells) a little like baby oil. I've tried baby oil on my face before but it just leaves it dry again after a few hours.

Not sure if it's got any active ingredients in that are actually good for my skin, however it kept my skin soft all day. I'm pretty sure you can use it as an all over oil too so it's good for those embarrassing dry hands/elbows moments in winter. Don't pretend you haven't been there.

It's a nice product - and more importantly the right size - to keep in your bag for emergencies.

Currently on offer in Superdrug for £1.99. Can't really complain about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!