Feeling Vibrant!

Wednesday 17 October 2012


As so happens to many of us, I was sucked into buying this product by a nifty little online marketing campaign. For someone who works in digital marketing, I should really know better.

Nevertheless, on lunch break a few months ago I found myself heading to Lush to check out their Emotional Brilliance Collection. I chose Vibrance. An orange glittery paste like formula with a lipgloss style applicator.



Straight onto skin


Blended in


Once blended in you get a nice orangey bronze glow that could be used as a sparkly highlighter on brow bones and cheeks. Really nice for dark skin tones,

Over a pink lipstick


This was my original plan for the product when I first saw it. Tapped lightly over a pink lipstick you get a nice orange/iridescent type finish. This could be used to highlight the center of the lips. Very high fashion darling!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!