I've always feared waxing. Ever since the time I sat apprehensively on the edge of my bed in the second year of uni armed with a leg waxing kit. It felt as though I had removed layers if skin. Obviously I hadn't but as you can image I've been put off waxing ever since. Favouring shaving and hair removal cream every time I didn't think I would ever again be allured by the sticky painful goo!
The whole experience really was no where near as painful as I remembered. In fact, the anticipation followed by a short sharp quick flick of pain was actually quite enjoyable. Hmmm – perhaps reading 50 Shades Of Grey has made an impression after all……….
And it worked pretty well check out the before and after shots.
- Wax didn’t need warming up, just twist and go which is brilliant
- Easy application tip – however I do wonder if a more flexible tip would be better
- Cotton strips can be easily washed and reused - I'm all for recycling if it means I save money
- Wax easily washed away if applied incorrectly
- A tad expensive at £10.00 – let’s just see how long it lasts.