Line It Up

Wednesday 25 July 2012


Soap and glory is one of those brands that I always considered to be a bit of a novelty. I remember when everyone was totally obsessed with their tingly Mother Pucker Lip Gloss, but apart from that I never paid much attention to them.

But low and behold in my search for an affordable kohl eyeliner I found myself in the Soap and Glory aisle. They had one, it claimed to be waterproof, the lid doubled as a sharpener and considering I was dangerously close to being late back from lunch, I decided to grab it.


It isreally soft and easy to apply as a good kohl should be and it stayed on all day which is surprising as I wear my eyeliner really close to my eyeball! (I think the actual term for this is waterline.) So I can only assume that it really is waterproof.

The sharpener in the lid has proved to be a life saver. The kohl is so soft it needs resharpening regularly. It's the exact consistency I was looking for, perfect for creating smoky eyes - if I ever learn how to do it that is!

For just £5.00 I think it’s a total bargain. Definitely a keeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!