The Brown Beauty Blogging Kit

Monday 30 January 2012


A good blog must have some sort of order, a sense of familiarity and regularity that readers can relate to. Now you certainly won't be able to set your clock by my blog posts, and my entries will probably vary from short and sweet to long and rambly (not a real word but I hope you catch my drift). 

So I came up with a little picture plan that I hope will become my unique thang.

I invested a whole £1.35 in an A4 sheet of perspex (I love ebay) and a further £3.99 in a set of non-permanent markers from Ryman. And there you have it, my blogging photo kit.

From now on, my blog post pics will include a little doodling, and some annotation around the products I test out.

I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found you on Google. I'm a brown beauty blogger as well. Stop by when you can.

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome!