Stay a little longer, winter

Wednesday 1 February 2012


Now I’m not normally one to be willing winter to stay. I’m a summer baby (born in June), so the sunshine months have always been my time of year. I love summer fashion, summer colours, and that optimistic summer feeling you get when the rays are beaming down.

However, I realised last week – as it was quite mild out – that a part of me that will be slightly sad to say goodbye to the winter this year. All because of my Sleek Cranberry Lipstick.

A while back I blogged about how I couldn’t wait to get my hands on the Sleek Berry Collection – and I haven’t stopped using it since I got it.

I love the shade of the lipstick – admittedly, I do find that it  makes my lips feel a  bit dry as it's totally matt so I tend to use my fav free lip balm over it to make them feel a little softer.

It’s such an intense colour that's only really suitable for winter – so sunshine, I’m cool if you want to take your time and finally give us that Indian Summer we’ve been promised since 1986.

PS – Despite my past few posts, I’m not a secret PR person for Sleek. There will be other brands to follow. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!