Product Lust

Friday 18 November 2011


I have friends who are super douper Sleek MakeUP fans. I remember that Sleek was one of the first brands to do a wide range of affordable foundation and powder colours for black and Asian woman so all the girls went mad for it at school. The name Sleek then became synonymous with ‘colour palette’ as they became the go to brand for bright, bold, statement eye shadow colours.

I have dipped in and out of the brand before, tentatively dabbing on a bit of eye shadow from a friend’s palette before a night out. However as I’m not wildly adventurous when it comes to colour (I tend to stick to pinks, reds and browns), I often found their famous colour palettes a little over whelming.

But then, I came across this beauty today and instantly fell in lust.

 
The Sleek Berry Collection set contains a Cranberry Lipstick, Fenberry Blusher and Mossberry Kohl. The colours look so perfect for winter and whilst I am slightly concerned that the Kohl will make me look like I’ve had a hard night on the liqueur, I’m looking forward to trying it all out.

The Sleek Berry Christmas Collection doesn’t go on sale until 24th of November which is a whole week away! Can’t wait to get my hands on this to do a full review.