Kick Off With a Classic

Monday 30 November 2009


Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil - £9.78


Original Palmer's Cocoa Butter has been a staple in our house for as long as I can remember. When I went to uni, I decided to go wild, break free and start to experiment! So I went for their Olive Butter. Now Palmer's have stepped it up another gear with the launch of their Skin Therapy Oil – bringing a little luxury to the range that you don't necessarily get from the other products.


Firstly the smell, not as sweet at the butter, this oil has a more grown up, deep chocolatey scent that had me feeling all pampered and dreamy before I'd even put it on. It seeps into the skin really quickly so leaves no residue or your body, or grease stains on your clothes. I stayed moisturised all day which can seem like a bit of a miracle in this cold weather!


The oil is packed full of all the goodies that Palmers' are known for such as Vitamin E and is made with100% cocoa butter . However it also contains some extra special ingredients like Rosehip Oil and Sesame Oil (both rich in antioxidants). It can be used all over, even on the face and is great for dealing with scars and stretch marks, and evening skin tone


It does seem a little pricey, but I've been using it head to toe since Friday, and it doesn't even look like I've touched the bottle.


Nothing bad to say about this one, but when is there ever anything bad to say about Palmers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!