Sleek Haul: Matt Lipsticks

Wednesday 5 June 2013


Yep, you guessed it. Superdrug had another 2 for 1 offer on Sleek Makeup and I just couldn't help myself. I picked up two matt lipsticks and a blusher which I'll review in a separate post.

The matt lipstick trend has hung around since winter. Whilst the temptation is always to go for something high shine come summer, I quite like the idea of keeping it matt through the warmer climes and I always thing you can get away with a bolder colour as long as it's matt.


 

I grabbed a cool peachy pink shade called Barely There and a super hot red called Stiletto. Despite being matt, they are quite creamy so don't dry out your lips too much and the colours are really strong.

Sleek never seem to have that many matt shades in store to choose from - there are more on the website. But these colour staples - bright red and dusty peach pink - always seem to be on the shelf so it's worth a visit to kick start your matt collection. 

Sleek True Colour Matt Lipstick - £4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!