Rimmel 1000 Kisses - Endless Blossom

Thursday 16 May 2013


Being the addict to Boots and Superdrug that I am, I find myself in there a few times a week checking out what's on offer and scoping out new products. Most of which find their way onto this blog in some way or another. However, this little addiction of mine also means that from time to time a good product gets forgotten about and pushed to the back of my dresser in favour of a new impulse buy.

The other day I rediscovered this Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint which I'd bought well over a year ago, used once or twice then forgotten about.

Rimmel describe the product as a lip tint, however I'd class it as a stain. It can be built up to create quite an intense colour and it really does have staying power. At one end there is felt-tip style applicator which is a little odd and makes  it feel like you're colouring in your face. However the pointed tip means you can apply the colour accurately which is good.




The lip balm at the other end is also pretty good, however I find that the colour is nicer matt and actually lasts longer without it. I tend to use that as an everyday lip balm.

For me, the colour is probably the most natural shade of pink I've used, if I was born with perfect pinkish-red lips like they are in the cartoons - this is the colour they'd be.

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint in Endless Blossom- £5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!