Rituals Eve's Kiss Lip Treatment

Monday 4 March 2013


Just a short post on this product as there’s not much to say other than, I love it! Eve’s Kiss by Rituals is described as a Silkening Lip Treatment, and to be honest there is probably no better way to portray it.


The formula is soft and silky making it easy to apply, it also leaves my lips feeling well treated and moisturised for around 4 hours before I feel the need to re-apply. It contains shea butter - karite is the French word for this - and also has a unique noticeable apple scent which is delicious. It tastes pretty good too if you’re a serial lip-licker like me. 


The glossy finish that you get with product is pretty subtle – I like to think of it as a grown up lipgloss – and it isn’t too sticky or claggy. It also contains SPF 8 which is always good as the weather (fingers crossed) gets warmer.

Rituals Eve’s Kiss - £5.50 from FeelUnique (free delivery).

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!