Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion

Wednesday 27 February 2013


I've been using this product on and off for around two years, but I've never actually bought it. That's because twice a year or so Clinique do their 'buy two products and get some samples' promotion and this is nearly always one of the products. The products in the background were part of the same freebie collection and were all presented in a pretty floral tin.

I tend to have quite dry skin (especially in the winter), however if my moisturiser is too heavy, I'm left oily by the afternoon.

This light, yellow lotion is recommended for dry/very dry skin. I apply it all over giving extra care to my dry areas (forehead) and going lightly over the areas which are prone to oiliness (nose). The product absorbs immediately and I find it leaves my skin balanced all day.

It is recommended that you use it twice a day, but to save on the product I only use it in the morning. A little bit really does go a long way so the samples do last me quite a while.

I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who has dry and sensitive skin. In true Clinique style, this product is allergy tested and 100% fragrance free so shouldn't irritate the skin.

Down side? The price. At £17.00 for a full size bottle, you can appreciate why I'm holding on to my samples for dear life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!