November Glossybox

Thursday 6 December 2012



Just a short post to discuss November's Glossybox. Despite overwhelming temptation, I've been reluctant to invest in a Glossy Box. My fear was that I'd end up with a box full of products that wouldn't match my shade or hair type.

However last month, curiosity got the better of me and I found myself punching my card details into the Glossybox site.


I love receiving parcels in the post and this badboy certainly fulfilled all of my postal desires. Beautiful box, easy to open, pretty packaging and RIBBON! It definitely gets a thumbs up on that front. 

Unfortunately I was less bowled over with the contents. I was hoping to get my hands on some serious blogging fodder that I would never normally be able to afford. Here's what I got:-

Dr Jart BB Cream - In a shade so light I had to give it away, that was painful. 
Mini Nails Inc Polish - Who hasn't tried a Nails Inc Polish before? This used to be a desired brand however, considering they now do promotions with every magazine under the sun and Coco-Cola it's really not that hard to get your hands on one even if you are on a budget. A bit disappointed to find this in the box - especially a miniature. 
Dermalogica Microfoliant - Star of the box, I'm testing this at the moment so will publish a full review shortly.
Alison Claire Mango Body Lotion - Pretty good on first impression, full post also to come shortly.
Wie Beauty Black Soy Hydrating Treatment Pads - Not entirely sure what this is but you only get one so I need a good reason to test it out....maybe before the xmas party. 

And there you have it, sometimes you should trust your instinct. That being said, I will be receiving the December Glossybox in a few days. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!