I Teeze You Knot

Tuesday 5 January 2010

















I’ve been hearing wonders about this odd little brush for a while, but I have to admit I was a little sceptical about it. Firstly the Tangle Teezer claims to work on ALL types of hair. Whenever a product says this I’m always put off as I find it hard to believe that any hair product can work on EVERY hair type. Secondly, this product went even further by claiming to be great for weave (apparently is won’t snag at the tracks), permed hair (the teeth design causes less breakage), and natural afro (great for detangling…..apparently). And lastly, it just looks plain weird!


The weave chicks tried it out for me and rather loudly exclaimed that it was really good (However, I think the volume had more to do with the amount of wine that had been drunk prior to testing!). Perm gal was also pretty pleased with the detangling and the minimal breakage. And finally moi, el natural - I have to admit it did a really good job. It works better on wet hair than on dry as expected, and went through my hair without turning my curls into a frizz ball or surrounding me with shedded hair


Don’t be put off by the look of the thing, even though the fine teeth look like they will yank all the hair off your head, they won’t. And the odd oval shape does actually fit quite neatly into your hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!