Hard As Nails

Tuesday 12 February 2013


When it comes to nail varnish, I don't tend to stick to a particular brand. In my personal opinion all nail varnish chips after a day or two unless it's a gel manicure. So with that in mind, I just buy whatever colour catches my eye.

The latest eye catching gem was this lovely offering from Maybelline. This particular polish was from their Forever Strong Pro range, the bottles claims to contain calcium, iron and silica which will give you 7 days of lasting polish.

I can't really comment on the longevity as I can never be bothered with top coats and base coats. HOWEVER I do really like the colour, so that's enough for me!

Maybelline Forever Strong Pro in Green Miracle - £4.09 in Boots
(Buy one get one half price on all Maybelline products in Boots at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!