Sleek True Colour Lipstick - Coral?

Tuesday 15 January 2013


I'm a fan of all things coral. Coral nail varnish, coral lipstick, coral dresses, coral jewellery - you get my drift, so when I spied the Sleek True Colour lippie in Coral Reek in December's Glossybox, I was naturally happy.

On first inspection the colour looked really bright, but not being one to judge a lip by it's stick I still had faith when trying it on. Low and behold, I was right. This lipstick is hella bright!


Don't get me wrong, the colour isn't terrible, it's just not the kind or coral I know and love. I'd describe the colour as more Neon Coral or Coral on Acid. When I put it on my lips it as even brighter! A bit trippy but ok for a wild night out.....maybe! I'd definitely recommend a try before you buy on this one. Did anyone else get this?


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!