Light It Up

Sunday 9 September 2012


Every three months or so Clinique run an offer giving away an incredible selection of samples when you buy two of more products. Usually, one of these products has to be skin care and considering I tend to run out of my Clarifying Lotion every 3 months, I’m only too happy to take them up on their offer.

And yes, I have been known to struggle for a week or two (or three!) without my toner whilst I wait for their next offer. I’m a sucker for a freebie, what can I say.

So. This month, I picked up my usual Clarifying Lotion and also chose their Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator in Natural.



I’ve been using it to highlight my cheeks bones and I’ve also been using it on my eye lids. I’m not a big wearer of eyeshadow, but this gives a really lovely sheen to the lid and brow bone without being too glittery.  

The mixture is a little runny, but mixing it with a little moisturiser or BB Cream helps to thicken it up so it can be applied all over the face easily to give a really nice glow

This Illuminator also comes in a darker plummy shade which I’d like to test out too. I reckon that would look great on the cheeks for a more intense evening look.

At £21, it’s not cheap, but to be fair to the product it doesn’t feel cheap either. It’s light, stretches quite far and lasts all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!