Product Lust

Wednesday 7 March 2012




I’ve been hearing about Revlons new Colour Burst Lip Butter range for a while now. It seems the brand has jumped onto the lipbalm-lipstick hybrid trend that seems to be marking out its space in our make-up bags just in time for summer.

I’ve been into two Boots stores and a Superdrug but nowhere seems to be stocking them yet. – this is turning into something of an obsession.

A few bloggers have been lucky enough to get their hands on them already, and I am well and truly wel’ jel’

I’ve got my eye firmly on Tutti Fruitti (second one in). I tend to go for orangey tone lips in summer and this product sounds so moisturising and luscious it may become my summer staple. Roll on mid March! Boots are also running a two Revlon cosmetics for £10 deal. Tempting, very tempting…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!